Many young people have premature gray hair or symptoms such as hair loss, dry hair …Why do gray hairs appear over our heads much over time? How to get beautiful black hair back? What should I eat to have black hair back?
Let’s Apohair points through the golden food to keep your hair always smooth and very good in gray hair treatment soon below!
Causes of early gray hair in young people
Early gray hair is a disease that is quite common and annoying to many people. Gray hair is a sign of aging, but if you are young and have gray hair, it is called premature graying. Early gray hair is benign, does not cause pain, but sometimes accompanied by problems such as dry hair, hair loss…This causes the hair to become lackluster and lacking aesthetics which can greatly affect your life. People still think that gray hair is bad because of bad blood, but that’s not true.
Here are the main causes of gray hair that you need to know:
- Smokers, drinkers: smokers are likely to have gray hair earlier than non-smokers four times.
- Abuse of hair care products contains chemicals that can harm the body when it is accumulated. Hair care products such as dyes, hair bleach, shampoo, conditioner, etc. contain hydrogen peroxide which is very harmful to hair.
- Lack of essential vitamins and minerals: The body is deficient in vitamins B12, C, E, folic acid makes the hair color to silver quickly lead to the phenomenon of gray hair soon. In particular, deficiency of vitamin B12 (vitamin pigment production) makes hair faster silver because it is a component of black hair.
- Poor hair care: The scalp is not clean due to hygienic hygiene, which causes premature graying. If you do not take good care of your hair, it will go away. Frequent haircut can ruin hair.
- Good foods keep your hair healthy, glossy
For early treatment of gray hair or prevention of disease, you can prevent the disease by using appropriate nutritional supplements to keep your hair blond and prevent premature gray hair.
Applying the diets from the foods below will help you to have strong black hair and help your hair to break loose, gray soon.
- Black beans
Black bean is one of the top foods that work to black hair, make hair shiny strong.
Black beans contain a lot of nutrients such as protein, iron, zinc, vitamins, biotin, which can help hair strong, glossy and silky, while also preventing hair breakage.
- Black sesame, black sesame
Black sesame oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids and biotin, providing nutrients to the hair and forming a protective film on the scalp. They protect your hair from the damage caused by UV rays from the sun and harmful substances in the environment.
Chocolate contains a lot of copper, which promotes the production of melanin (a substance that helps to produce pigment for the hair, if lack of melanin will lead to premature gray hair).
Thanks to that will prevent gray hair soon.
- Green beans
Green beans and legumes are rich in protein sources. You know that the composition of the hair contains protein, so in the diet we should add protein foods to have a smooth, shiny hair. Besides legumes, you should eat a lot of vegetable oils, green vegetables and fruit rich in vitamins as well as a source of essential nutrients for the growth of hair.
The above are good food for early gray hair to help you prevent premature gray hair and early treatment of gray hair the most effective. Whether you have long hair or short hair, you can apply those treatments for having a beautiful black hair. If you are busy with work and lack of time using these foods, how can you resolve the hair gray problem?
One of the best solutions is using black hair extension instead. With beautiful and natural hair extensions, Apohair believes that you will be more confident in front other than ever. Our company is a reliable address for providing natural high quality hair extensions so let’s come and try with us.