Taking care of hair is one of the most essential principles to remain your beauty. Although a lot of people spend much time on their hair but they still could not improve their bad hair situation. These following simple haircare tips might be a lot more of help that not many people know about it.
- Comb your hair, especially wet hair, as gentle as possible. It is said that you might lose 100-150 strands of your hair every day. Although this is not very much, it would be better if you could eliminate every threat to your hair.
- Do not wash your hair every single day. When you wash your hair, remember to apply conditioner so that your hair will be soft and smooth. Using conditioner and shampoo with the same brand is recommended.
- Clean off the conditioner on your hair with cold water. A lot of people tend to use warm water to wash their hair. That might make you feel comfortable but it is unfortunately favorable to the hair.
- Cut your hair a couple of week to eliminate split-ends. Split ends are those who make your hair crumbled and hard to prolong. Cut them some time so your hair can grow better. It would be the best to cut your hair every 6-8 weeks to avoid split ends.
- If you love dyeing your hair but your scalp is just too sensitive and you can’t do that. Well, here is the solution for you. You can try using lemons, chamomile tea and honey to make your hair look lighter. How to do that? With lemon, you can spray lemon juice right into your hair before you go out. You can add honey to the water you use to wash your hair, and wash your hair with water and brewed chamomile tea after using shampoo. Doing like this of course could not give the hair color as bright as dyed, but it is completely healthy.
6. Scientists found out that sulfate which is a substance in your shampoo helping to clean your hair and scalp can strip of your hair essential oils. That’s why sulfates can make your scalp dried and irritated. If you ever feel that your scalp is suffered from your shampoo, then try to find those with sulfate-free.
Taking care of hair is very important if you want to have a smooth, soft and strong hair. Vietnam virgin hair is self-explanatorily beautiful yet we have to take good care of it in order to remain younger-looking. Some people say that having Vietnamese virgin hair extension is also a good way to save time which you spend for your real hair. However, you need to remember that your real hair is the hair which stays with your forever.