Today, there are many home remedies to help people with short hair have longer and thicker hair or to get rid of hair loss instead of having to wear hair extensions. We are going to introduce to you 6 formulas to stimulate hair growth with yogurt.
- Yogurt and banana hair mask
Banana is loaded with a lot of protein. As a result, the combination of banana and yogurt will help you to have long and healthy hair.
– Prepare ½ of a ripe banana, 1 tablespoon of yogurt without sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
– Mix them well together then apply to your natural hair.
– After 30 minutes, use clean water to wash your hair.
- Yogurt and avocado hair mask
Yogurt and avocado can be considered as a deep condition hair mask which is able to increase the hair follicle growth.
– Prepare 1 pot of yogurt without sugar, ½ avocado, 2 tablespoons of olive oil along with 1 tablespoon of honey. Grind to get a smooth mixture.
– Directly apply the grinded mixture to the hair. Only after 30 minutes can you rinse it out.
- Yogurt and egg hair mask
Egg is also known as a rich source of protein. When it is combined with yogurt, a useful hair mask which strengthens the hair will be created.
– Prepare a mixture of 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of yogurt without sugar.
– Apply the mixture to your hair. Massage your hair together with your scalp gently so that the nutrients can penetrate deep into the hair follicles.
– Wash your hair using shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Yogurt and olive oil
Yogurt and olive oil are known as is a divine couple as they are really useful for your hair
– Gather 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 pot of yogurt without sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice then stir.
– After the mixture is applied to your hair, allow it to work for 20 minutes.
– Rinse your hair using plain water.
- Yogurt and aloe vera hair mask
Aloe vera can be compared to a kind of panacea because it has the ability to turn bad skin into smooth skin, turn dry and frizzy hair into lustrous and longer hair.
– Stir the mixture of 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
– Apply it to your hair, from the hair roots to the hair ends. After that, wrap your hair with a towel for about 15 minutes then wash again with water.
- Yogurt and coconut oil
Coconut oil is not a strange ingredient for hair care. Apart from softening your hair, this beneficial natural ingredient is able to encourage your hair to grow faster.
– Mix 1 pot of yogurt with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, then apply this mixture to your hair.
– Put on a shower cap. After 2-3 hours, wash your hair as usual.
Visit APOHAIR’s website to get more interesting information. We are highly appreciated for our guaranteed hair extensions.