Coconut oil has long been a natural ingredient which is popular for many beauty benefits. It is a liquid extracted from fresh coconut white meat. Coconut oil consists mostly of medium chain fatty acids (such as lauric acid, capric acid, caprylic acid and caproic acid) which help to kill bacteria and strengthen your resistance. Besides, coconut oil is loaded with vitamin E, vitamin K and minerals which help you achieve healthy skin and Vietnam hair.
There is no doubt that coconut oil can reduce Vietnam hair loss, help your Vietnam hair to grow faster, make your Vietnam hair stronger, softer and smoother and restore damaged hair. Because of these benefits, Vietnam hair care with coconut oil has been widely applied by many women today. In this post, we will introduce to you a method of making coconut oil at home.
- Materials and tools:
– 1 kilogram of dried scraped coconut meat
– 400 ml of water
– A bender, a sieve, a pan, a stove, a glass jar
– Step 1: Grind dried scraped coconut meat by a blender so that more amount of coconut juice is squeezed. The more thoroughly you grind it, the better.
– Step 2: Soak 1 kilogram of grinded coconut meat with 400 ml of water and mix them well. Soak for 15 – 20 minutes.
– Step 3: Use a sieve (or a towel) to squeeze the juice and remove the residue of grinded coconut meat. Now you get pure coconut milk.
– Step 4: Pour the coconut milk into a pan and start cooking with a large fire to boil quickly. Remember to turn the fire down when boiling. Try to stir continuously to avoid burning the bottom of the pan. Cooking time can range from 45 to 90 minutes.
– Step 5: When coconut oil becomes transparent and dregs at the bottom of the pan turn yellow or brown, turn of the stove.
– Step 6: Wait until coconut oil is cool enough then pour it into a glass jar for storage. It can be safely stored in the refrigerator.
We have shared with you a 6-step formula which is very easy to make coconut oil at home. Coconut oil will surely make your Vietnam hair more beautiful everyday.